Printing from Personal Laptops
General instructions for installing PaperCut on a mac can be found on the HUIT website.
You can print via PaperCut from the following HCL libraries.
Printers in Lamont Library:
- HCL-Lamont1-Q1 is located on the first floor next to the café.
- HCL-LamontB-Q3 is located on Level B across from the Research Services desk.
Printers in Widener Library:
- HCL-AtkinsRoom-Q is in the Atkins Reading Room on the second floor.
- HCL-NMRR-Q1 and HCL-NMRR-Q2 are located in the Newspaper Microfilm Reading Room, room 180 on the first floor.
- HCL-Periodicals-Q is in the Periodicals room, room 150, on the first floor.
- HCL-PHILLIPSRR-Q is in the Phillips Reading room which is accessed via the stairway in Circulation, Room 160.
Printers in Cabot Library:
- HCL-Cabot-Library-BW and HCL Cabot-Library-Color are located on the 1st floor.
Printer in Loeb Music Library:
- HCL-Music-Pub is located on the 1st floor
Printer in Tozzer Library:
- HCL-Tozzer-Pub is located on the 1st floor
Printer in Harvard Yenching Library:
- HCL-Yenching-Pub is located on the first floor
Printers in Fine Arts Library:
- HCL-FAL-Littauer is located on the 1st floor of Littauer building
- HCL-FAL-Sackler is located on the lower level of the Sackler building
For questions or assistance with the PaperCut software, please call (617) 495-9000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.