Printing from Personal Laptops
- How to Install Pharos Mobile on a PC
- How to Install Pharos Mobile on a Mac
- How to Uninstall Pharos Mobile from a PC
- How to Uninstall Pharos Mobile from a Mac
- Frequently Asked Questions about Printing with Pharos Mobile
Before you can send a document to a printer from your personal latop, you must be able to access the printer. To do this, you will need to install a device driver called Pharos Mobile. Each printer has a unique driver and requires a separate installation. You will only need to install the device driver once for each printer.
Please note that at this time Pharos Mobile does not run on computers with Windows Vista.
Copies cost 10¢ per sheet and payment must be made with a Crimson Cash Card.