Phillips Reading Room Policy
The following policies are specific to the Phillips Reading Room. For additional information, consult the HCL Policies page.
- All materials must be used in the Phillips Reading Room and returned to a staff member at the Phillips Reading Room Desk.
- Please observe any special handling indicated by the reading room staff.
- The last paging request is taken one hour prior to closing and all materials must be returned to the desk 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Readers interested in photoduplication should consult with the reading room staff. Imaging Services are also available, inquire at the Phillips Reading Room desk.
- If you do not have a Harvard ID, you must present a current Widener Library Reading Room Card in order to request items from the stacks or depository.
- All requests must be submitted in person, including those for Harvard Depository items.